Do You Tell People How Much You Make?

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Do You Tell People How Much You Make?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11/17/2012 01:58 am. This post has been viewed 430 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’m sure someone at some point has asked you how much you make after they found out about your career. When they ask, do you tell them? I don’t like to, because number one it’s none of their business, but number two, I don’t think they’d believe me if I told them.

Anonymous

I don’t answer them with a specific dollar amount, which of course is the info they’re after, but I will answer with something to the effect of, “Enough to pay the bills.”

Anonymous

I don’t tell people how much I make, because it’s none of their business. I think it’s a rude question because it’s obvious that the person asking you is going to judge you based on your answer. I might tell a family member or a close friend, but I’ll never let a casual acquaintance know how much I make.

Anonymous

I’ve told friends and family, but that’s it. I haven’t told anyone that I’m not well-acquainted with how much I make, nor have I told them what my wife and I do online.

Anonymous

I don’t ever answer with a specific dollar amount, and I don’t generally tell people exactly what I do online. I have other online sources of revenue that have nothing to do with webcams or taking my clothes off.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.