Do you tan?

Home Forums Male Webcam Models Forum Do you tan?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/17/2013 10:22 am. This post has been viewed 324 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

For any other male webcam models here do you tan or do you just go with your natural shade? Personally, I tan because I am extremely fair skinned and a tan shows better on camera. If you do tan, do you use the tanning beds or a spray on service? I get a spray on tan at a local salon.

Anonymous

I also use a spray on tan service at my local salon. So long as you are careful to keep it natural looking I think it makes you more money than being pale. At least that’s been the case for me.

Anonymous

I tan religiously, but then I’ve always been a “pretty boy”. 😉 For a long time, I kept a membership with a local tanning salon but eventually, I saved up enough money and just bought my own tanning bed. It takes so much less time to tan at home than to drive back and forth to a tanning salon, even if it is nearby!

Anonymous

I tan as well, because I prefer a darker skin tone. Like the OP states, it looks better on camera. However, I don’t like those spray-on tans, so I added the tanning package onto my gym membership and I just tan there after I workout.

Anonymous

I tried it before but it turns out I have a very sensitive skin so I gave up on the idea. I keep my chin up thinking that my clients like me for what I do and not for the tan. However, I work with the curtains pulled so whether I tan or not, it really doesn’t matter that much.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.