Do You Reveal Your Sexuality?

Home Forums Male Webcam Models Forum Do You Reveal Your Sexuality?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/20/2013 12:35 pm. This post has been viewed 321 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Most of the people that pay to watch me on cam are gay or bisexual guys, but I’m a straight guy with a wife. Now, I don’t have any issue at all with gay or bisexual guys watching me on cam, but I never know “the right answer” when they ask me if I’m gay or bi. I don’t really want to lie, but at the same time, I feel like it might make them uncomfortable to know that I’m happily married to a woman. How do other guys here handle the sexuality question?

Anonymous

I usually make a joke of it when they try to ask me seriously what my sexual orientation is. I’ll say something like, “I’m bisexual, of course. If you buy me something, I’ll be sexual!” I’ve also answered with, “I’m tri-sexual. I’ll try anything once.”

Anonymous

Good one crossdresser. I usually tell my clients I’ll be whatever they want me to be and they seem to be pleased with this answer. I have a girlfriend so that would make me straight, even if I don’t have a problem with gays watching me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.