Do You Model Full-Time?

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Do You Model Full-Time?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/22/2013 06:15 am. This post has been viewed 251 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do you model full-time, or is this just a part-time gig for you? Do you have a day job, perhaps for the insurance benefits, or have you found it better just to model?

Anonymous

Well, I don’t broadcast 40 hours a week, so I guess technically it’s not a full-time job for me, but it is the only job I have, so in that sense I do consider it full-time.

Anonymous

I consider myself to be a full time model as well, simply because I broadcast shows about 5 nights a week. I wouldn’t mind having a day job for the insurance benefits, but I don’t know how well I could balance this job with a traditional 9-5 job.

Anonymous

I actually have a daytime 9-5 job, and I just model a few nights a week for extra cash. Of course, I make so much more money modeling that the “extra cash” is sometimes more than my regular check! I plan on keeping my day job for the 401K, insurance, and paid leave.

Anonymous

I don’t model full time. I work a number of different part time jobs, and modeling is one of them. As much as I like webcam modeling, I think I would burn out really quick if I did it everyday.

Anonymous

Currently, yes, I now work as a webcam model full time. I used to have a part time job, worked 4 hours in the morning, but now that the modelling job is good, I decided to stick only to it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.