Do you have long term plans?

Home Forums Cougar Webcam Models Forum Do you have long term plans?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/27/2012 09:50 am. This post has been viewed 34 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Don’t get me wrong, I love being an older webcam model but I’m not sure I can see myself doing this ten years or more down the line. Unless the market for geriatric women picks up I have to start thinking about other ways to make money!

Anonymous

I have heard of old women being in the business. By old, I mean they actually have gray hair. You’ll be surprised by what fetishes men have when it comes to this.

Anonymous

Yes, I suppose there is always going to be some kind of work available but I expect the competition is tough! I kind of dread the day I have to look in the mirror and accept that I am no longer a cougar.

Anonymous

I know what you mean – this isn’t really a long-term career field, especially if you come into it later in the game. As for me, I plan to work it as much as I can for as long as I can, and save up as much money as I can in the meantime. =) Maybe by the time I’m too old for this, I’ll have enough saved up to retire on, or to open my own business. Maybe I’ll create my own webcam modeling site and hire younger models to work for me. 😉

Anonymous

Good idea Diana. I could see that working for me, providing I could commit enough start up cash to make it a success. Perhaps targeting a niche, like potential cougars would mean less competition?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.