Do you have a strategy to make clients return?

Home Forums Cougar Webcam Models Forum Do you have a strategy to make clients return?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 05/07/2013 11:10 pm. This post has been viewed 19 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

As the title says, what do you do to make a client return to you? Do you have a strategy that works? Are you that good that the client instantly wants to see you again?

Anonymous

The best strategy I have – and this doesn’t ALWAYS work – is never to give them EVERYTHING they want. When you’re in free chat with a potential client, tease them with talk but refuse to show any nudity until they take it private. Then, when they start asking you for this, that, and the other, you do some of it, but not all of it. Once the show is over, invite them back “soon” for “more”.

Anonymous

The strategy is to just be yourself. If there is something about you that they like, they will be back. Or maybe you can come up with a “signature” move. You might have to try a few until one that you are most comfortable with.

Anonymous

I don’t give away anything for free, but once we are in private I pretty much give them what they want. I haven’t really had a problem with clients not returning before.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.