Do you have a "real" job too?

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Do you have a "real" job too?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 09/19/2012 05:15 pm. This post has been viewed 344 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

In addition to your cam jobs do you have a “real” 9 to 5 job too? I don’t currently have a “real” job and I would like to keep it that way if at all possible.

Anonymous

I used to have one, but then I decided to switch careers. It was the best decision I ever made, no more people to boss me around. Well, at least not for free 🙂

Anonymous

Right now I’m juggling the modeling gig and a “real” job, but Abby gives me hope that soon I’ll be able to go full-time working from home! Isn’t that everyone’s dream?

Anonymous

I have some other online jobs that don’t involve taking my clothes off, but I don’t have what most people would consider a “real” job outside the home.

Anonymous

I did. I only quit recently and started the webcam job seriously. Before this, I used to work part time in the morning and in the afternoon I would strip. Now I do it full time.

Anonymous

I didn’t even have one to begin with. I started this in college and when I finished I decided to go full time with the webcam job.

Anonymous

Nope, no real job for me either. Why on earth would I want to go put up with co-workers and all of that drama when I can make more money from the comfort of my own home? 🙂

Anonymous

I don’t have a traditional 9-5 type job outside the home, either. I’m a full-time student in college, but my only sources of income right now are internet-based.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.