Do you find this job stressful at times?

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Do you find this job stressful at times?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/25/2013 03:16 pm. This post has been viewed 300 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Sometimes I get stressed out when I have a new client, for example, even if I model every day. Other times, I’m stressed out for no reason at all… What about you? Is this job stressful for you too sometimes?

Anonymous

I think that all jobs are stressful sometimes, but to answer your question yes. I do sometimes get stressed out with new clients, or not having the time to perform the number of shows that I would like.

Anonymous

I sometimes would rather curl in bed with a book rather than perform a third show in one day but, I need the money so I do it because “I have to”. This is what stresses me the most, the “I have to” part. Other than that, I really enjoy my work.

Anonymous

I know what you mean about the “I have to” blues! The nature of the work isn’t really hard – physically or mentally – but the stress that comes along with having bills to pay can be a REAL pain! Sometimes I also get stressed when I overload myself and try to run shows for 6 or 7 days in a row, trying to make extra money.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.