Do you do anything anal for your clients?

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Do you do anything anal for your clients?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mistress. This post has been viewed 229 timesST 04/15/2014 01:01 pm. This post has been viewed 229 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do you do anything anal for your clients whether it is beads or dildos? If you do, do you charge more or make more tips from doing it?

Anonymous

I don’t really get asked that a lot. I do have a couple of butt plugs that I play with, if they want me to. I haven’t charged anything extra for doing that.

Anonymous

Nope, but I don’t do anything anal in my personal life either. Anal is just not one of my favorite things. If I was going to do something anal for a client though I would definitely charge extra.

Mistress.ST

Anal is just your preference if you like it or not. If you like it outside of streaming live, clients love it and it can help your earnings. 😛

wmf

get lots of videos

T_trick94

I always tell them I won’t put my toy in my ass but i’ll put a finger or two in there, which most of the time I really will do, but there’s a trick to it if you don’t really want to, you know. if you tuck your middle finger under, you can make it look 100% like you’re fingering your ass. nobody likes a faker but desperate times call for desperate measures, lmfao

AluringLaura

@t_trick94 wrote:

I always tell them I won’t put my toy in my ass but i’ll put a finger or two in there, which most of the time I really will do, but there’s a trick to it if you don’t really want to, you know. if you tuck your middle finger under, you can make it look 100% like you’re fingering your ass. nobody likes a faker but desperate times call for desperate measures, lmfao

You go girl! Whatever works 🙂 as long as they are happy and you are making money 🙂

Mistress.ST

It always remains the individuals choice although, like you said, nobody likes a faker. If a client sees you are faking, they won’t come back to you. Not only that, they could report you to your NW. You might want to suggest something else to your client that you are more comfortable with that will please your client.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.