Do something just for you

Home Forums Tips and Secrets for New Webcam Models Do something just for you

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/17/2013 10:38 am. This post has been viewed 286 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

One of the tips that I would offer to people who are new to this business is to do something just for you before your shows. Get a manicure or a massage, have your hair done, or even just take a bubble bath. Do something that makes you feel sexy before you go on cam and that sensualness will shine through.

Anonymous

That is a great tip. I have never thought about it. I usually do my makeup and look myself in the mirror for at least 10-15 minutes to see if I’m perfect or not.

Anonymous

I love this idea!!! What a great way to get yourself in the mood and feeling good about yourself. I have a little beauty ritual that consists of essential oils and shea butter…if only you could smell through a webcam :0P

Anonymous

@watchthiskitty wrote:

One of the tips that I would offer to people who are new to this business is to do something just for you before your shows. Get a manicure or a massage, have your hair done, or even just take a bubble bath. Do something that makes you feel sexy before you go on cam and that sensualness will shine through.

That’s a great suggestion! Personally, I like to workout and shower right before I put on a show, because that’s when I always feel my best, both mentally and physically. I feel like it really makes a difference when I’m “on the clock”. 🙂

Anonymous

Proud is on the money, nothing makes me feel better than to get a good sweat going, work out, clean up, and get pretty 🙂 But whatever floats your boat, I agree this is a great tip for being your best on-cam.

Anonymous

Pampering myself before a show is something I do less and less these days, probably because I can switch automatically into ‘sexy’ mode. Nowadays I like to save the treats for after work is over! It’s a good way to start off in this business though.

Anonymous

I love to use the jump rope for a few minutes just before I start working. Then I take a hot shower, use body lotions to smell nice and then I’m ready to go. This job can be quite stressful at times, doing something just for you helps a lot.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.