DO NOT rep your school on cam

Home Forums College Webcam Models Forum DO NOT rep your school on cam

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/18/2013 11:01 am. This post has been viewed 328 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi ladies, a bit of advice from a working student…I love my school and have a ton of stuff (posters, pillows, pencils, shirts, mousepad! etc.) with my school logo/mascot on them. Make sure to put all of this away for safety, and don’t mention which school you go to. You don’t want to give the wrong person any hints about how to find you. Don’t be scared, be safe!

Anonymous

This is great advice, and you should also look at it from the perspective that the school might not want to be “advertised” in that manner. There have been cases where students have been expelled for violating the school’s ethics policy.

Anonymous

Wetnwild makes a very good point, although I see where you’re coming from, loveMEdown. Whatever the reason(s), it’s definitely a good idea not to have anything school-specific or location-specific showing on cam.

Anonymous

Great advice ladies! You should always take care to keep your location unknown. This is not just for ladies in dorms who may suffer repercussions if the school finds out either. Part of the draw to being a cam girl is being annonymous. 🙂

Anonymous

Great advice, loveMEdown! You can’t risk being expelled because you ruined the school’s reputation. You never know who can tell on you and your school career is over. It’s not worth it, especially if you’re in this business to pay for your school years.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.