Do couples make as much as ladies only?

Home Forums Couples Webcam Models Forum Do couples make as much as ladies only?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/24/2013 03:23 pm. This post has been viewed 303 times

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do couples on webcam stand to make as much as a female alone would? I have never been a webcam model before and neither has my husband, but we are curious. 🙂

Anonymous

From what I heard, I think they do. The only difference is, if you’re a couple you get to divide the money, it’s one income not two separate ones.

Anonymous

YES. We make more together than I ever made on my own. Abby is right, we do have to divide our earnings, but we are making way more per show on average than me performing solo, this is because there is a high demand for couples and 2ways so you can charge a premium.

Anonymous

These guys are right couples can actually make more than single performers as long as they keep the show hot and are engaged with each other. Don’t forget to interact with your viewers as well. Ask them what they want to see because that is where your tips come in.

Anonymous

I have definitely made more as part of a couple show than I have made during a solo show with very few exceptions. The solo shows where I did make more were only because of some very generous tippers.

Anonymous

I agree with everyone else, the earnings for us as a couple are generally higher than when we worked solo. Based on people I know the highest earners in couples are those of mixed ethnicity, maybe because they are less common?

Anonymous

My husband and I definitely make more money from webcam modeling now than I did when I worked alone. People pay more to see two people engaging and interacting with each other than they pay to see one person performing a dance or strip show.

Anonymous

I still occasionally do solo shows but I have always made more with couple shows. My partner can be male or female and we will still always make more than I do solo.

Anonymous

I work with my wife and according to her, the two of us together make more than what she made working solo. She still performs solo shows, because not everyone wants to see us together, but we can charge more for a couple’s show than a solo show.

Anonymous

We started out as a couple and I believe we make more money than single models do. The shows are also longer than single model performances so I guess this adds up too.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.