DIY or Salon treatment

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum DIY or Salon treatment

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 05/12/2013 11:27 pm. This post has been viewed 218 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

When it comes to keeping everything trimmed up or shaved “down there”, do you do it yourself or have a professional do it? My husband actually does my trimming and shaving for me, but he jokes that he has been doing it so long he should be considered a professional.

Kamelia

I would rather have it professionally done. Sure, I could shave myself, but shaving doesn’t last very long. Waxing is the best. I actually have a place that I go that does a whole body wax for only $65.

Anonymous

I do it myself. Shaving is a hassle, but I don’t think I could stand the pain of being waxed in such a sensitive area. I shave every other day and it only takes a few minutes.

Anonymous

I am a DIY girl, but I shave. I wouldn’t use wax on my legs and I am definitely not using it anywhere else either. $65 is not a bad price though for a full body wax!

Anonymous

I am a DIY girl here. I just can’t imagine paying someone for personal grooming in such a private area. I know a lot of girls prefer going to the salon and having it done though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.