Dieting

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/11/2012 06:12 pm. This post has been viewed 321 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I wish I was one of those women that could eat whatever, whenever, and not gain a single pound, but of course I’m not; I’m one of those ladies that can just LOOK at something starchy, step up on the scale, and find myself a couple pounds heavier. Since this is NOT a weight-gain friendly industry, I have to diet 24/7/364. (No, that’s not a typo – I take Christmas off, ha ha!) Personally, I prefer to follow a low-carb diet, since Diabetes and sugar-sensitivity run in my family.

Do you diet to keep yourself healthy? If so, which diet works best for you?

Anonymous

I don’t call it “dieting” but yes, I too have to watch what I eat in order to stay fit. For me, what works the best is just adhering about 80% of the time to general good health standards (whole foods, not processed, lots of greens and veggies, etc.) and allowing myself to indulge about 20% of the time. This lets me maintain a good pattern long-term (instead of starving myself for what I want and then going buck wild!).

Anonymous

This is a real problem for us women in this business. I don’t gain much weight overall but I can’t afford to eat a whole piece of cake and not feel huge afterwards.
    I suggest you take up a gym class, I go 4-5 times a week, it really helps!

Anonymous

Ha ha sexxxilicious, I don’t blame you about taking Christmas off! Like sweetnezz, I don’t consider myself to be on a diet, per se, but I do watch what I eat… religiously. It gets on my family’s nerves, because there are so many foods I won’t allow in the house. (To be fair, it’s junk food like potato chips and Little Debbie snack cakes… They don’t need to be eating that junk any more than I do!) I don’t really count anything but I do make sure every meal is balanced with protein, complex carbohydrates, and good fats.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.