Dealing With Jealousy From Significant Other

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Dealing With Jealousy From Significant Other

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/02/2012 02:18 pm. This post has been viewed 322 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Does anyone here have to deal with jealousy or other negative responses from significant others with regards to their webcam modeling? If so, how do you handle it?

Anonymous

Yesss I need advice on this too!! My bf said he was cool with it (it even kind of excited him at first) but lately it’s been causing fights. The best I can do is reassure him it’s strictly business!

Anonymous

Well, my boyfriend has no problem with me being a webcam model. I told him from the beginning to accept my job because this is my way of making a living.

Anonymous

I perform with my significant other so there’s not much room for jealousy! Have you thought about asking him to join in? You never know…

Anonymous

I think Way2 makes a really good point; the best way to defuse any potential jealousy issues is to involve your significant other as much as possible. If they aren’t willing to participate, or if you cater to clientele that prefer solo shows, maybe your significant other could watch what’s going on from an off-camera vantage point. Once they see that it really is just business, the jealousy should dissipate.

Anonymous

Thankfully, I haven’t encountered any jealousy issues with my significant other, but occasionally he does perform with me. I think having him watch off camera might be a good way for him to see that it is just your job.

Anonymous

I just met a new guy and haven’t told him exactly what I do yet. I am a bit worried he will feel jealous, so it’s good to have some ideas for how to handle it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.