Countdown

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Countdown

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mistress. This post has been viewed 465 timesST 04/20/2013 03:56 am. This post has been viewed 465 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Have you ever had customers that want you to do a countdown for them before they come? I’ve been encountering this lately and I think it’s kind of strange. I don’t understand what the attraction is.

Anonymous

No, I can’t say that I’ve ever encountered this before. Are a lot of your clients starting to ask you to count down for them?

AllSexedUp

I’ve had this happen a few times and I do think it’s a little strange. Obviously, I comply, but I really don’t know why they like it that way. I’ve wondered if these are guys who have trouble climaxing, so the countdown puts them on a deadline of sorts. Or maybe it’s the opposite and it forces them to last longer.

Anonymous

I have never heard of this before and I am not sure I understand exactly what you mean. Why do they want a countdown anyway?

Anonymous

A countdown?? That sounds odd. I usually have them warn me that it’s about to happen, but I’ve never been asked to do a countdown. I suppose if that happened to me, I would just play along with it.

Mistress.ST

As strange as it sounds, the more you please the client, the more likely they will spend more time with you. Additionally, the more you please the client, the more often they will come back to you, make you as a favorite and pay you well for playing the count down game with them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.