Cougars prefer to work alone.

Home Forums Cougar Webcam Models Forum Cougars prefer to work alone.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 05/06/2013 03:38 pm. This post has been viewed 415 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

One nice thing about being a cougar is that you can work alone. For some reason, when you are younger, guys like to see two women working together. When you are a cougar, they are totally focused on you, and are happy with everything.

Anonymous

I know some cougar webcam models that work with partners, but you are right…that is not their bread and butter. Usually they will do solo shows through the week, and a partner show a couple of times a month on the weekend.

Anonymous

Sometimes it is good for a cougar to work with a partner. That lets younger guys know that she is actually interested in younger men. I don’t know if they can tell by just looking at a hot, mature woman, that she is interested in a young guy.

Anonymous

I think working with a partner also shows the clients that you are, in fact, desirable to young men. That said, I agree that clients tend to be more agreeable to a cougar working alone than a girl in her early 20s.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.