Clients’ Fetishes

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Clients’ Fetishes

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/19/2012 04:50 am. This post has been viewed 319 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do any of your clients have fetishes? If so, what are some of the most common fetishes you deal with? What are some of the strangest? I think for me, I see guys that have a “foot fetish” a lot – they’ll ask to see my feet in and out of shoes, comment on my toenail polish, request that I wear certain shoes, etc. On the other end, I think the strangest fetish I ever came across was ears. I had this client one time that asked me to pull my hair back, so that he could see my ears, and then asked me to take out the earrings I was wearing and asked me if I could replace them with a different style. You could tell how much it aroused him to see my ears in the second pair of earrings, although I still don’t understand why.

Anonymous

Customers with fetishes are probably my personal favorite type to work with. I like that you know where you are and what will make them happy. I can’t understand the fascination with feet myself, but it seems to be a popular one.

Anonymous

I had a guy who loved me to talk to him like he was a baby. It wasn’t hard to spot the mother complex, but a dollars a dollar. I like to think I understand the strange desires of men!

Anonymous

I’ve had clients with domination fetishes before, although I don’t know if that’s necessarily common or not. Since I work with my husband, I’ve seen the fetish go both ways – some clients want to see him dominating me, while others want to see me dominating him. Like Pimms said, a dollar’s a dollar, right?!

Anonymous

I’ve had ABDL clients (like what Pimms described, only they wanted ME to dress/act like a baby) and a lot of cosplay (dress-up, role-play, furries). I’m not huge into costumes but I have a small collection to keep them happy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.