Client Wants To See Role Play

Home Forums Couples Webcam Models Forum Client Wants To See Role Play

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 04/09/2013 10:04 am. This post has been viewed 298 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I have a couple of clients that have asked me to bring my husband into the show with me, to act out some different role plays. My husband agreed to a few of them, but not to one in particular, which both clients asked for specifically. To be honest, I’m not sure how I feel about it either. I think we may have to politely refuse this one – the rape fantasy. What are your thoughts on acting out rape?

Anonymous

I don’t think I could act this one out for clients. I know a lot of women have this fantasy because it ties into being dominated and whatnot, but to be completely honest, it kind of bothers me that a man would want to see it acted out. I know it might be normal for a man to want to dominate a woman in bed, but I just don’t think I could act that out for a client.

Anonymous

I wouldn’t act that one out for a client either and you have to remember that it is being broadcast on the web. What if someone saw it and thought that it was real?

Anonymous

I find that men only want to do certain things when they are being observed on a “couple” webcam. They want to do what they think they do best. Yet, they expect women to do everything that is asked of them. Some men will cooperate, depending on what a client wants to pay.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.