Circumstances Out Of Your Control

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Circumstances Out Of Your Control

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 04/08/2013 08:01 am. This post has been viewed 348 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

We had some bad weather yesterday that led to a power and internet outage for several hours. By the time the lights came back on, in the middle of the night, I was too tired and ready for bed to put in any time working. Only problem is, that puts me a day short on my paycheck. How do others handle it when circumstances occur that are out of your control that prevent you from working?

Anonymous

There isn’t much you can do about that. For me, if I need the money, I’ll pick up a shift on a night I was supposed to be off to make up for the down time.

Delilah

Working when you were supposed to have a day off or working overtime are the only options I can think of to make up for lost time. I don’t like to do that, though, unless I absolutely have to.

Anonymous

The only thing you can do is add a couple of hours to your other shifts or work on your day off. I try to stay a week ahead of my bills so I have a few options if something like that happens.

Anonymous

I set myself goals on how much money I need to make. If I have to lose any time, I will make it up. Sometimes it is easiest to just spread the time over a few days. Adding an hour to a day is much easier than working an extra day.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.