Changed my hair color

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Changed my hair color

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  T_trick94 08/20/2013 05:27 pm. This post has been viewed 739 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I changed my hair color over the weekend because it was something I had been wanting to do for myself. I went from a dark brown to an auburn red and I love it. My customers loved it too! I totally didn’t expect all of the extra attention from a change in hair color.

Anonymous

I have thought about doing something like this as well, but us guys don’t usually get as much attention from things like hair color as you ladies! My hair is fairly short anyways, so it would probably go unnoticed and wind up being a waste of money!

Did you dye it yourself?

Anonymous

Congrats on the new hair color! I have never dyed my hair before, but I have always wondered what it would be like to be a different hair color. I’m a natural brunette and have always wanted to spend a little time as a blonde or a redhead!

Anonymous

I have been thinking about dyeing my hair recently, but I’m not sure how to do it. I have dark hair and would like to go to a blonde shade, but I’ve heard my hair would have to be bleached first. Workit4me – Have you ever “bleached” your hair before?

T_trick94

oh yeah, they go nuts if you wear a different color eyeshadow lol. i bleached my hair like three days ago and my guys have been going nuts over it. i have one customer who was NOT so happy though. one of those guys who like, NEEDS his cam girl. he even sent me a private message that simply said ‘what’s with the hair’ hahaa. but screw it, you can’t please everyone

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.