Catching feelings…

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Catching feelings…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/29/2013 09:12 am. This post has been viewed 253 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

You may think I’m nuts but I am feeling kind of attached to one of my clients…I truly enjoy talking to him and I look forward to our sessions…and what makes it worse is that he’s super sweet and polite. I know this is bad news. What do I do? Help!

Anonymous

If you can’t control your feelings for him then you might need to let him go as a client. He is not your boyfriend, he is a man, and quite possibly a married man who pays you to perform sexual acts.

Anonymous

I would tend to agree with the above post, as well. Even though I’m not an experienced webcam model (yet, haha!) I can relate to a similar situation in another career field. It’s definitely a bad idea to become involved with clients! You’re going to have to “nip it in the bud”, one way or the other!

Anonymous

Thanks ladies. I think I already knew that was the answer, just needed someone else to slap some sense back into me. He’s still a client but I’ve shut down the notion that it could be anything more.

Anonymous

That’s interesting, it has never happened to me before, although almost all my clients are polite and nice. I don’t remember ever having trouble with my customers. I hope you’re doing OK now, you can’t risk to get attached to someone in this business.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.