Breast Implants

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Breast Implants

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/24/2012 04:28 pm. This post has been viewed 278 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I know that men like breasts of all sizes, but personally, I prefer a larger chest over a smaller one – it’s just more attractive to me. Since I have a naturally small chest, I’ve been considering breast implants. Do any of you ladies here have breast implants? Has it had any effect on your work? Is there anyone here with implants that regrets their decision to undergo the surgery?

Anonymous

I have implants and I love them! As far as work is concerned, I feel like having them earns me more money, but not necessarily because men prefer larger breasted women over smaller breasted women. Rather, I think they help because they make you feel sexier and more confident. I felt sexier, more voluptuous, and more womanly after the surgery than before it, so I definitely don’t regret it!

Anonymous

I know plenty of women who have and love their implants, but I personally would never do it. While I totally agree with sexxilicious that confidence is key, I also think it’s important to learn to be proud of the body you were born with.

Anonymous

I have never considered breast implants, I’m too afraid of the consequences (I watch too much TV). The good part is I do have a rather big chest so I am OK from this point of view.

Anonymous

@kiss_thiss wrote:

I know plenty of women who have and love their implants, but I personally would never do it. While I totally agree with sexxilicious that confidence is key, I also think it’s important to learn to be proud of the body you were born with.

I definitely agree with being proud of the body you were born with, but I look at breast implants in a manner similar to weight loss. What I mean is, while there’s nothing wrong with the body I was born with, there’s also nothing wrong with working to improve it. For me, breast implants just made my good body better. 🙂

Anonymous

My breasts are fairly big so I have never really thought about implants. I would consider surgery in the future if they droop, which I guess is a major risk for those of us with curves.

Anonymous

Given the fact that I’m not especially large-breasted, I’ve considered implants, but I don’t know that I would ever actually go under the knife for them. Anesthesia is no joke and although it’s rare, there are some people who go under that don’t wake up. I just don’t think I could risk that for the sake of appearances.

Anonymous

If I end up with any kind of breast surgery it would be for reduction purposes so no, I have not considered implants. I do know a few ladies who did get them and they really like them, and they have seen their income go up as a result of the implants.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.