Breaking PayPal’s Rules

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Breaking PayPal’s Rules

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/25/2013 10:51 pm. This post has been viewed 246 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I know it’s against PayPal’s rules to affiliate with any kind of adult-oriented sites/businesses, but how many models here break the rules and use PayPal anyway? I mean, what are the odds that PayPal will really find out what that money is funding?

Anonymous

I can’t speak for others, but I stay away from PayPal, personally. I use my PayPal account for too many other things to risk losing it. However, I don’t run my own cam site, so I don’t really handle client payments at all.

Anonymous

I use my bank account for this job, I’m afraid to use Paypal because I might find myself one day with no money in there and I would have worked for nothing. It’s just not worth it but if others are OK with it, it’s their risk.

Anonymous

I can’t speak for webcam models that are running their own sites independently, but most legit sites that a model would work for won’t even offer to pay through PayPal. The sites I work through all pay via direct deposit straight into my checking account. I wouldn’t risk it, personally.

Anonymous

Thanks for the input, everyone. I’m working for a couple of sites right now that pay straight to my checking account but I’ve been thinking about setting up my own site and running it on my own. I just don’t know how to handle payments yet. I guess I shouldn’t risk it with PayPal; I would hate to lose all my money!

Anonymous

I don’t mess with PayPal because I don’t want my account with them banned. I would rather accept money through my checking account anyways; that way I have access to it several days sooner than if the money were deposited into my PayPal account.

Anonymous

As long as the name on your business is not anything adult related there really isn’t an issue. There are plenty of companies who pay direct as well, but I know plenty of ladies who use Paypal without issue. Of course they also have the money deposited to their checking account as soon as the deposit clears Paypal.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.