Boston bombs

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Boston bombs

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 05/06/2013 01:49 am. This post has been viewed 227 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Two security incidents affected fliers at Boston Logan and New York LaGuardia this morning (April 16) as nerves remained jittery a day after twin bombings killed three and injured more than 170 at the Boston Marathon. Authorities have since given an “all-clear” at both airports.

Let’s discuss it, please…

Anonymous

I am glad they caught the guys quickly. But this is only more reason to be stricter on illegal immigrants. Maybe these guys were legal, but why do we legalize people who want to be on welfare? They should only legalize those immigrants that bring something to the country, not take away from it.

Anonymous

I am also glad that they caught these guys as quickly as they did, but I feel bad for the people who lived in the area that were subject to martial law essentially, and forced to endure unlawful searches and seizures. I do agree with Lucretia that those we allow to stay in this country should bring something to the table.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.