Body paint

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Body paint

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 03/13/2013 04:23 pm. This post has been viewed 233 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Has anyone used body paint for a show or as a gimmick to get clients into private chat? I saw a fellow cammer offering a body painting show the other day, and I was wondering if others have tried it.

Anonymous

I’ve never tried it but that’s a pretty good idea, especially if you could buy that blacklight-reactive body paint and a few black lights – and get it to come across well on cam. Alternately, I think they make edible body paint (chocolate flavored, etc.) that might be good if you cam with a partner a lot.

Anonymous

Crossdresser has a good idea about blacklights and reactive paint, but I just don’t know if that would work well via webcam. You need a lot of light for clients to see you and I just don’t think blacklights would be enough. Plus, I don’t know if it would put clients in the right mood.

Anonymous

@makemepurr wrote:

Has anyone used body paint for a show or as a gimmick to get clients into private chat? I saw a fellow cammer offering a body painting show the other day, and I was wondering if others have tried it.

I haven’t ever tried this but I have done a similar gimmick with whipped cream before. The body paint is a good idea too, especially if it’s edible!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.