Bikini Waxing

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Bikini Waxing

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 02/08/2013 12:36 am. This post has been viewed 294 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Normally I just shave my bikini hair, but I’ve had several clients complain that the “shaved look” isn’t as appealing as the “waxed look”. I don’t mind the idea of being completely bare, but the thought of the pain is such a turn-off! Any tips or suggestions for making it less painful?

Anonymous

Why do you have to go completely bare? There are endless patterns and designs you can go with. Icing the area first helps but nothing will take away the pain completely.

Anonymous

I actually go for a bikini wax regularly, I’ve been doing this since I started working as a cam model. It hurts but it also gives me a lot of confidence and I feel more sexy afterwards 🙂

Anonymous

There’s also a pre-waxing product that you can purchase which is supposed to numb the area you apply it to, although I have never tried it so I’m not sure that it actually works. I would suggest either trying it or the ice, like bellisimo mentioned.

Anonymous

I have never been to a bikini wax in my life, I don’t like pain at all and try to stay away from it. Instead, I chose the pain-free alternative: hair removal cream. It’s a cream you apply to your bikini line (and other parts of your body), wait a few minutes and then just remove it. It’s like washing the hair off with soap, give it a try.

Anonymous

Foxxy – I thought that hair removal cream couldn’t be used around your genitals.. Is there a specific cream you’re thinking of that’s okay for sensitive areas, or are you talking about just using the cream around the panty line?

Anonymous

Luv2b there are products on the market specifically designed for use in the bikini area, but you have to get one of those. I used to shave everything bare, but I have been moving away from that lately.

Anonymous

Those hair removal creams are MUCH less painful than bikini waxing, I just don’t like the way they smell! Does the smell bother anyone else? It’s a small price to pay, obviously, since you can just shower immediately afterwards, but still… bleh!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.