Big spender!

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Big spender!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/19/2013 02:36 pm. This post has been viewed 242 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I had not planned to work Christmas day, but I ended up doing it anyway and I am glad I did. I had a client go private and at the end of it he gave me a $300 tip and just said Merry Christmas! 😀

Anonymous

Nice work! I haven’t ever had a client tip quite that well so I imagine that was a really great and surprising Christmas present! Congratulations!

Anonymous

Wow! That’s amazing! I’ve never had a client tip that well either, although I have received several $20 tips and even a $50 tip recently. I didn’t work on Christmas though; maybe I should have!!

Anonymous

I worked on Christmas this past year as well, simply because I haven’t been modeling for very long and I needed the money. I worked the holiday to my advantage and ended up making about twice what I normally would. 🙂

Anonymous

I spend the holidays with my family so I can’t work. A bit of free time is necessary. I have never had such a bit tip though, I should work at least on Christmas Eve from now on! 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.