Beware of some referrals

Home Forums Tips and Secrets for New Webcam Models Beware of some referrals

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 02/02/2013 04:20 pm. This post has been viewed 199 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Prospective models may find they are coming across one or two cam site names over and over when they search the Internet for places to start working. This may mean the site is great, or it could be that existing models are getting commission for referrals. Always do a thorough web search to make sure you don’t sign up with a less than stellar company.

Anonymous

I almost fell for one of these testimonials, but luckily I asked about the company on a forum and a few posters told me the harsh truth about the place before I signed up. I could never do that to anyone but I guess for some it’s just another way to get some extra money.

Anonymous

You can’t blame the models who do try and make additional money through referrals. Some of the companies out there are just that bad, and that is how they try to make a decent income. Always check out a company thoroughly on your own before you sign a contract.

Anonymous

Awesome tip!! Also keep in mind that there are genuine, model-to-model referrals (like those you’d get from a forum or gal you trust) and then there are ads or spam dressed up as referrals, which is where a lot of the shady stuff comes from. Think of it as you would any “real world” job—you wouldn’t take the word of some random person handing out their unsolicited opinion on a workplace.

Anonymous

It’s true! New models should always be careful who they sign with. Scammers are everywhere and it’s important you research the company as well as you can.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.