Best place for privacy

Home Forums Tips and Secrets for New Webcam Models Best place for privacy

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/05/2012 05:09 am. This post has been viewed 325 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Any tips on choosing the best “office” space for privacy? I’m new and can’t decide on a good spot. My bedroom doesn’t have a locking door and my home office (which does) is kind of cramped and stale-looking with bad light, so I feel like it isn’t the right ambience.

Anonymous

Maybe you can jazz up your office a little bit. Get a nice lamp, maybe paint the walls, and a hang a nice print or two. I would definitely go for a space with a locking door, and you shouldn’t have to spend much to make it nicer.

Anonymous

I must say the bedroom is the perfect place for me to work in. The bed is huge, I have lots of space and the room is nicely decorated.

Anonymous

Is there any way that you could put a lock on your bedroom door? Even if you just used the sliding chain kind? You could probably make your office work I just think the bedroom might be more comfortable.

Anonymous

Thank you ladies! At your advice I got a lock for my bedroom (duh!). Problem solved. It looks great on cam and is also really roomy and comfortable.

Anonymous

Try working from a shared bedroom and then you’d have a challenge! If you can only access part of the room it’s still possible to set it up nicely, just make sure the camera angle is set to keep only your ‘set’ in view.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.