Best part of the job

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Best part of the job

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/31/2013 09:39 am. This post has been viewed 256 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

What do you think is the best part of your webcam job? For me, there are lots of pluses but one of the best things is being able to set my own hours. The money isn’t bad either! 😉

Anonymous

For me a lot of it is also about being comfortable with my sexuality, having fun and doing something that I actually enjoy. I’m pretty choosey with my clients so they’re all respectful and fun to work with!

Anonymous

I have to say the best part is being able to work from home. I don’t have to worry about the weather, traffic or being late somewhere.

Anonymous

I like being my own boss. I have worked for so many….unsavory people over the years, it feels nice not to have to answer to someone or kiss butt to excel.

Anonymous

I have to admit, it’s the money. I was quite poor when I grew up, I remember my parents struggling a lot just to buy me a pair of cheap jeans. Now that I make so much money, I feel like I can breathe.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.