Best methods to stay fit ?

Home Forums Cougar Webcam Models Forum Best methods to stay fit ?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 04/14/2013 10:48 am. This post has been viewed 426 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

What are the best methods for a woman to stay fit? Cougars are not teenagers anymore, the body of a real woman is not easy to keep in shape as it is for a young lady. What are, in your opinion, the best methods for a cougar webcam model to stay in shape ?

Anonymous

I don’t think I quite qualify for the cougar title yet, although I am a MILF, but I spend a lot of time working out. I watch what I eat, I go to the gym three or four times a week in addition to walking 2-3 miles three or four days a week, and I drink a LOT of water. 🙂

Anonymous

I’m not one of the cougars but I’m not 20 anymore either. What I do is, I eat lots of steamed vegetables, never eat junk food, drink lots of water and freshly squeezed fruit juice. Then I go to the gym 3 times a week and work out for at least 2 hours.

Anonymous

Wow you ladies are disciplined! :] Abby the older we get the harder we have to work to keep our shape. Crazy and Chloe have it down, but their level of commitment can be difficult if you’re not used to it. Take baby steps toward making healthier choices.

Anonymous

I was quite chubby at the beginning but with a bit of determination I took up swimming. I go to the pool and swim 3-4 times a week, I love it and it helps me stay fit. Of course, no junk food, no sweets, no to everything that isn’t healthy.

Anonymous

Many cougars are just women who have aged nicely. Others have had a little “work” done. Either way, it is a woman who looks younger than she should, and it is very appealing to younger men. Sure, there are some who exercise religiously, but there are very few.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.