Being Yourself

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Being Yourself

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11/28/2012 01:45 am. This post has been viewed 663 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do you act like yourself on camera, or do you put on an act for your clients? Do you ever let them see the “real you”?

Anonymous

I don’t really act too far off from myself, however I do put on a “happy face” every time I broadcast. I guess I act perkier than I really am when I’m on camera; I don’t normally act super happy like that, ha ha!

Anonymous

My wife and I act like ourselves, for the most part. I don’t think it’s really possible to put on an act and keep that act up night after night, or at least, it’s not possible for us to do that. Like pinkthong85, sometimes we act a little happier than we really are at the time, but that’s something you have to do with any job that deals with the public.

Anonymous

I agree with Billy. I don’t think it’s possible to work a gig like webcam modeling long-term if you’re putting on an act like you’re someone else. My clients see the real me – figuratively and literally!

Anonymous

I am the real me on camera as well. Trying to play a persona for a long term gig is just entirely too stressful. Besides it is not as though you are going to run into these people on the street.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.