Being Recognized

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Being Recognized

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11/12/2012 05:48 pm. This post has been viewed 303 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Have you ever been out in public and been recognized as “that webcam girl from such-and-such site”? I haven’t, but when I first started modeling, I was paranoid that the minute I stepped out the door, everyone would somehow know what I was doing. At this point, I could care less, but I was nervous about it when I was new.

Anonymous

I’ve never been recognized, but I don’t live in a small town. I don’t really know if the size of the town makes a difference or not, but I think you’d be more likely to be recognized if you did live in a small town with less people in it.

Anonymous

I’ve never been recognized, either. I think a lot of webcam models get kind of nervous about this in the beginning, especially when family members might not necessarily be supportive of the career choice.

Anonymous

I’ve never been recognized out in public. Honestly, I think it’s pretty rare that you would be recognized at all and if you were, I doubt your client would approach you about it, especially if either he or you are surrounded by friends/family.

Anonymous

I think we all get those jitters at first. But what you have to remember is that you’re getting clients from all over, so the chances of having a client in the same town as you (especially if it’s a small town) are pretty slim.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.