Be Up Front About It

Home Forums Tips and Secrets for New Webcam Models Be Up Front About It

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11/01/2012 10:24 am. This post has been viewed 311 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

If I could offer one piece of advice to all of the new webcam models out there, I would say that you need to be up front about what you do when you’re dating. While it may put some of your dates off and end some relationships early, whoever you end up with has to be okay with what you do for a living.

Anonymous

I do like your attitude but would you really tell all on the first date? While I believe in honesty it seems wise to hold back a little at the very start. (At least that’s what I assume from straight relationships having watched Sex and the City!)

Anonymous

Personally, I don’t think you should “tell all” on the first date, but “What do you do for a living?” is a common first date question, and when you’re asked that, I definitely think you should be honest. Good advice, giterdone.

Anonymous

This is so important. I don’t think you need to divulge all on the first date, but if you can tell that it’s going somewhere, you have to be honest. I think a lot of times guys are surprisingly cool with it. My husband was.

Anonymous

I think that it is important to be up front about your career from the beginning. Think about it, the first date goes well and then you end up dating for a month. You are going to wait that long before you tell them what you do? The first thought in my mind would be “well you weren’t truthful about your job so what else are you lying about”?

Anonymous

You may as well be honest because the guy has to see you for who you are. If he chooses to reject you based on stereotypical ideas or prejudices then it wouldn’t have worked anyhow.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.