Be confident

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 05/06/2013 09:44 am. This post has been viewed 304 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Every new webcam model has the chills when they begin work for the first time. One of the most important tips I can give to new models is: be confident! You are the one who makes the rules, you are the main star and you are admired a lot, since people pay you to strip. Self confidence is really important.

Anonymous

I was confident right from the start. I told myself that since I’m the main character I shouldn’t be blushing and just act like an adult.

Anonymous

It’s great that Abby was confident from the get-go, but I’ll be the first to admit how nervous I was the first time I stripped on camera! Although I still have relatively little experience with webcam modeling, one thing I can say is that confidence definitely increases with practice. The more you do something, the more comfortable you become with it, and the more comfortable you are with it, the more confidently you can do it!

Great advice in the OP!

Anonymous

You are pretty lucky to step out the gate with full confidence. It is absolutely important for the job but I had to build it up over time. And surprisingly my honey took longer to come into his own than I did!

Anonymous

Confidence is VERY important. It’s even sexy 🙂 A man likes to see a confident woman, not to mention 2 confident women performing for them. It was hard for me at first because modelling was new to me but, in time, it gets better.

Anonymous

It took me a while to get up the nerve to get started. After I had been so hyped about getting started, I found I had jitters when the time came to actually do it. After doing it for about a week, I had a lot more confidence, and really enjoyed what I was doing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.