Balancing Classes With Shows

Home Forums College Webcam Models Forum Balancing Classes With Shows

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12/05/2012 03:22 am. This post has been viewed 334 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’m thinking about going back to school in January, but I would still want to model. Do we have any student models here? How do you balance late night shows with early morning classes? Do you feel like you have enough time for homework and studying?

Anonymous

I’m not a full-time college student or anything like that, but I have been taking some classes over the internet. If you want to go back to school and still model, online classes would be a great option for you. You can log on and do your work at any time of the day or night and you never have to step foot on campus! It would be very easy to work around your schedule.

Anonymous

I think you could balance college classes and your modeling gig so long as you don’t bite off more than you can chew and try to take a load-and-a-half at school. Maybe just start back part-time at first, so you don’t overwhelm or overextend yourself.

Anonymous

I like the advice of trying to take online classes and not taking too many of them at once. As long as you pace yourself, I think you can work pretty much anything around this gig, whether it’s college, another job, picking your kids up from school, etc.

Anonymous

Thanks for the replies, everyone. I think taking online classes would be a great idea. Not only could I work around my webcam modeling, but I could even sleep in and I’d save a ton in gas money!

Anonymous

Congratulations Erika! It feels good to know what you want to do with your life. I am going to go back in January, but I am sticking with online classes as well for now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.