Backdrops

Home Forums Cam Model Equipment Backdrops

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Fanny 04/14/2013 12:46 pm. This post has been viewed 299 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do any of the webcam models here use backdrops in their home setup? I have a nice PC, webcam/mic, and lights, but I was thinking of buying a couple of backdrops, just to change the look of the room a bit.

Anonymous

I don’t have any backdrops. I usually just sit on my bed with headboard behind me, so it serves as a backdrop of sorts. I think an actual backdrop might feel too much like a studio and not enough like a bedroom. Clients want to feel like they’re watching you in your home, not like they’re watching you at work (even though they are).

Anonymous

If I wasn’t broadcasting from my bedroom, I might consider a backdrop, but the bed serves as a backdrop in and of itself. Plus, I don’t really have a “busy” design on the walls, so there’s nothing that really needs to be covered up.

AllSexedUp

I think backdrops sound like a fun idea. Some clients may not want you to use them, but others may incorporate it into their fantasies. I would ask your clients what they prefer and then let us know.

Fanny

I don’t have a backdrop. I think I have a good enough background. I don’t think it’s a bad idea, though. You have to know that they will be seeing and looking at everything there is to see.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.