Awkward moments

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Awkward moments

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  T_trick94 08/20/2013 05:10 pm. This post has been viewed 252 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

AllSexedUp

What do you do when you a situation on camera like an itch that you absolutely have to scratch or you cough or sneeze? Coughing, especially when naked, can be very unattractive. You can’t really excuse yourself and go off camera since the client pays by the minute, right?

Anonymous

I try to stifle it as much as possible, but it does happen from time to time. No, you can’t really excuse yourself because like you say, the customer is paying by the minute. I have ended shows early for really pressing issues, like stomach problems, but if I just have to sneeze, I try to roll with it and maybe make a joke out of it. (“I must be allergic to my boxers; you think I should take them off?)

Kamelia

I have had it happen, before: the dreaded coughing fit! Suprisingly the guys usually seem very caring and it then dawns on them that you are really human. Still, it is embarrassing when that happens.

T_trick94

If I have to yawn and i’m on my back, I just toss the my leg in the air and tuck my face behind it like it’s ecstasy or something XD and a SNEEZE is embarrassing? girl, I was online the other day and farted so loud I I couldn’t even play it off like it wasn’t a fart lmfaooo. like…ass in the air doggy style. just like..laugh it off yahurd?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.