Asking hubby to join you

Home Forums Couples Webcam Models Forum Asking hubby to join you

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 02/05/2013 04:54 pm. This post has been viewed 316 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I think my hubby would be great at performing with me, but I’m nervous to ask him! He knows about my new “job” but I’m not sure how he’d react to letting others see him…suggestions?

Anonymous

Don’t be nervous!! I totally understand, but you would be surprised. I was afraid to ask my honey but he got so excited about it! Guys have a lot less self-consciousness and body image issues than we do. They like to show off!

Anonymous

I think you really might be surprised at the reaction that you get. Most, not all, but most guys really get off on being watched and knowing that they are with someone that other men think is super hot!

Anonymous

Well, you’ll never know until you ask. 🙂 Go for it, worst thing that can happen is for him to say no. A piece of advice: tell him that the first time will be a bit odd, at least for me it was, but he’ll be a lot more confident for the second show, I can guarantee that.

Anonymous

If your husband doesn’t mind you modeling, I highly doubt he’ll mind modeling with you. You’re already past the biggest hurdle, which is getting him to agree to your modeling nude for other men!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.