Are your customers rude?

Home Forums Male Webcam Models Forum Are your customers rude?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/17/2013 10:27 am. This post has been viewed 192 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hey Guys! I was just curious if any of your customers are overtly rude? I know that ladies occasionally get a rude bunch, but I just wondered if male webcam models do too.

Anonymous

I’ve had drunk guys in the chat rooms before, or at least I think they were drunk, because their typing skills were that bad. I’ve also had some guys come into public chat before that acted like they didn’t want to see a guy on cam, used several gay-bashing slurs, and got themselves kicked out of chat. (I think they were closet gays that hadn’t made peace with themselves yet. That’s the only reason I can figure for why you would go into a gay chat room and claim you didn’t want to be in a gay chat room.)

Anonymous

I don’t recall having this kind of problem but you never know what the future might bring to the table. I have a few clients who insist too much on hurrying up, but I can manage to calm them down and they were never rude to me. What do you do in situations when clients are rude?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.