Are you jealous of your man’s job ?

Home Forums Male Webcam Models Forum Are you jealous of your man’s job ?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/02/2012 06:35 pm. This post has been viewed 315 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do you have a boyfriend or husband who performs in front of the webcam regularly? Do you ever get jealous of the other women because they see things you should be the only one to see ?

Anonymous

If your guy has chosen to be a webcam model and you are jealous that other women (and more than likely a whole bunch of men) are watching him then the relationship is doomed. I would think that it would have been discussed between the two of you either before he started doing it, or if he was doing it before you got together, before anything got serious.

Anonymous

Crazygirl pretty much hit it dead on. If you are jealous because your man is out making money by doing something like this then you are probably with the wrong guy. My husband does private shows, and we also do couples shows. Camming is just something that we really enjoy. We have always been very sexual people and when we found out we could get paid to do something we were doing anyway we jumped at the chance.

Anonymous

I don’t think women should be jealous on their husbands or boyfriends if they work in this field. It’s a real job in the end.

Anonymous

It goes both ways. In fact I’m pretty sure we have a thread going on the ladies dealing with jealousy from their men. If you don’t want your man to trip about your job, you can’t trip on his. Join forces instead 🙂

Anonymous

If my man were a webcam model and I wasn’t, I would be too busy spending his money to be jealous about the fact that other men/women stare at his penis… Kidding! (At least about the money, ha ha!) Seriously though, there’s a big difference to me between looking and touching. It’s within human nature to be curious and LOOK; there’s nothing wrong with that. So long as no emotional bonds started to form between my husband and his clients, I wouldn’t have an issue with it. In fact, I’d get a bit of an ego boost myself just due to the fact that I have a man “hot enough” to be a webcam model. 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.