Are you a lesbian in real life or only on cam?

Home Forums Lesbian Webcam Models Forum Are you a lesbian in real life or only on cam?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lillie2 05/28/2013 07:49 am. This post has been viewed 6124 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’m a lesbian and have a girlfriend I love dearly and that’s that, but there are many female models who have husbands but act as lesbians on cam. Are you a lesbian all the time or only when you perform for your clients?

Fanny

I am a lesbian in real life. I refuse to perform with a man. I honestly do not even like the fact that we perform in front of men. The thought of a man getting off on watching us does not really appeal to me.

Delilah

I’m not a lesbian, but I have dabbled with it for the sake of the job. I had one friend tell me she wanted to hook up with me off camera, but I just don’t have an interest in it when it comes to my personal time and preferences.

stormy_121

I am a real lesbian in real life

Lillie2

Hahah, My laptop crashed when I was browsing webcammodelsforum.com last time I was here. And for the past 2 months I have been looking for this wephorum, so thankful I located it once again! 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.