Are you a cougar outside of work?

Home Forums Cougar Webcam Models Forum Are you a cougar outside of work?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/14/2015 11:29 pm. This post has been viewed 360 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Just curious if other cougar webcam models are into younger men in their personal lives? I don’t particularly go looking for them but I do find that single older men are hard to find. Or maybe they are all into the younger versions of me out there?

Anonymous

That’s an interesting question, Pimms 🙂
    I don’t consider myself a cougar, I’m only in my 30s, but younger men do appeal to me more than men my age. Of course, I can’t act on it since I’m married.

Anonymous

Hi Abby. Is your husband younger than you? Perhaps one day you will be a cougar and find yourself attracting many more younger men than you can handle!

Anonymous

Nope! I actually prefer older men because they are more mature and they usually have some common sense. I don’t really even think of myself as a cougar. I am in my very early 30’s, but so many models are 20 or younger that seems to be the niche I fit in.

Anonymous

My husband is 4 years younger than me but I don’t think that counts. I’m not in the cougar webcam modelling because I feel like I am one, I just find that it suits me well.

Anonymous

I can’t help but to be a cougar outside of work! If you’re hot, you’re hot! I think that the fact that young men were so interested in me is what made me become interested in webcam modelling in the first place.

Anonymous

Pvt, where did you find models like the Glenn, Pete and Jake?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.