Any Moms here?

Home Forums Cougar Webcam Models Forum Any Moms here?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12/28/2012 03:25 am. This post has been viewed 282 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Are there any other moms here? If so do your kid’s know what you do for work or do you keep it a secret? My kids are too young to know what any of it means so they don’t know anything.

Anonymous

I’m a mom to young children and they don’t know anything about my career. I make it a point not to broadcast a show until after I’ve put them to bed, and I also make it a point to lock the door behind me before I turn the camera on so they won’t walk in on anything they shouldn’t.

Anonymous

I’m a dad; does that count? 😉 (That makes my wife a mom, ha ha!) Our kids are still too young to know the truth about what we do. For now, they are satisfied knowing that our work is “on the computer”.

Anonymous

I’m not a mom yet but we’re trying and keeping our fingers crossed! If/when the time comes, I don’t know what we’ll tell our kid(s) about our jobs.

Anonymous

I have school-age kids, which makes things a little trickier and more delicate. I tell them I work “on the computer” as well, for my own company. As they got older I added “in customer service.” My boy is just beginning to hit the age where I worry what I’d do with myself if he ever came across Mom on a private late-night search…chances are slim but still horrifying.

Anonymous

I don’t have any kids, but if I did, I have no idea what I would tell them about my occupation. I suppose I would stick with a vague answer, like some of the other models here.

Anonymous

I am a mom, but my kids are still very young. They know mommy works on the computer and that is all they need to know for right now.

Anonymous

Yes, I am a mother of two and being a webcam model is how I stay home with them instead of working a “straight” job and sending them to daycare. They are really too young to have any idea of what I am doing, but they know mommy works on the computer after they go to bed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.