Any Dads Here?

Home Forums Male Webcam Models Forum Any Dads Here?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 05/02/2013 05:37 pm. This post has been viewed 1282 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do we have any dads on the forum? I just found out that my girlfriend is pregnant and I don’t know what to think! How long can I keep doing this after the baby gets here? Will I have to find another job?

Anonymous

Why would you find another job? Working as a cam model gives me a lot more free time than I have had before, not to mention how much more money I earn now that I perform on cam. Congratulations are in order, by the way! How are things going with the pregnancy?

Anonymous

Yes, I am a dad.You may need to adjust your hours a bit when the baby first comes until you all get into a routine, but I can’t see why you would have to quit. Congratulations on the baby!

Anonymous

There’s no reason why you can’t keep doing this for years after your child is born. The site that I model for has more mommy models than non-moms; if they can work it out, so can you! Like others have said, congratulations!

Anonymous

I am sure there are plenty of male webcam models who are dads. I am not a dad, but my husband is and we still work together on cam all of the time. 🙂

Anonymous

How does your girlfriend feel about it? Does she think that you should not do webcamming after you become parents? Who will you be camming with?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.