Annoying clients

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Annoying clients

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/04/2012 12:34 am. This post has been viewed 295 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Did it ever happen to have a client that you really didn’t like? There are some customers out there that can really piss you off sometimes, did you ever encounter any ?

Anonymous

I had a creeper guy. He was really awkward and had terrible hygiene, and he would say really weird things about wanting to track me down. I cut him off!!

Anonymous

Nobody in particular stands out as very annoying, but maybe I’ve been lucky? I had one guy who would get petulant when I was too busy to book him in, but it wasn’t a major problem.

Anonymous

I find the people who hang around open chat looking for attention quite irritating. It’s okay at the start but when it becomes clear they have no intention of paying for more I hate the way they take my time from others.

Anonymous

I had a client once that really bothered me because he always wanted to role-play and have me call him “Daddy”. I know it’s cliche, but I just can’t accommodate the “incest fantasy”!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.