Age limit?

Home Forums Cougar Webcam Models Forum Age limit?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 04/09/2013 08:38 am. This post has been viewed 265 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

is there an age limit when it comes to cougars? Can you still perform when your hair becomes grey? What do the websites you work for tell you?

Anonymous

I think one can perform for as long as health and will to perform permits it. I’m not a cougar myself but I guess this applies to everyone, when you don’t feel up for it anymore, you stop. This is why I already started to put some money away, when I retire I hope to travel the world and enjoy my senior years.

Anonymous

I don’t think there’s a specific age limit for cougars, however I think the more gracefully you age, the longer you’ll be able to perform. As for grey hair, some clients probably like it while others may dislike it. If it makes you uncomfortable, I say dye it. 😉

Anonymous

There is no specific age limit for a cougar because the age at which you would be considered a cougar depends on the age of the client. For example, if your client is 21 a cougar to him might be 28 or 30.

Anonymous

Admittedly, I have not seen any cougar models with grey hair, but I think that you can be a webcam model for as long as you want to do it and you still have clients.

Anonymous

You would be surprised at what turns men on. Some like the idea of a gray-haired woman still being sexually active. I can’t imagine that there is a limit, until you feel that you are no longer able to perform.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.