Affect on Friendship

Home Forums Lesbian Webcam Models Forum Affect on Friendship

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Fanny 04/10/2013 10:16 am. This post has been viewed 6312 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

The first question is have you ever been intimate with your friend? If you have a close relationship and can talk about how it may be to get closer I think it could work. Maybe she could watch you sometime and see how she feels before committing?

Anonymous

I have had this particular situation work out both ways. One I am still friends with and performs with me from time to time. The other hasn’t spoken to me in over a year. 🙁 Talk about it first is the best advice I can give you.

Anonymous

Camham – First off, has your friend ever modeled, stripped, or done any work in the adult industry before? If not, it may not be what she’s expecting. Like Anaconda said, it might be a good idea for her to watch you perform before she commits herself. Second, have you and she ever been intimate before? If not, maybe the two of you should talk about how it might change your relationship before you actually become intimate together.

Anonymous

If you have not been intimate with her before off camera then you definitely have a lot to talk about first. If she hasn’t had any experience in the adult entertainment industry then you should definitely let her watch a few sessions before you invite her on camera with you.

Anonymous

I have a few friends who are in this business too, the rest of my friends have other jobs. If it were me, I would only get involved with my friends who are webcam models, they are professionals and I’m not afraid to lose them as friends.

Fanny

Is this someone you would consider having sex with anyway? If so, maybe you can do it and just try to put the camera out of your mind. Have a little fun, and earn some money at the same time!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.