Acne/Pimples

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Acne/Pimples

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11/23/2012 05:08 pm. This post has been viewed 167 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’m not a teenager anymore by any means, but I still have problems with acne from time to time. It seems to come and go, but I can’t find anything to clear it up and keep it from coming back. Does anyone else here have this problem? I just hate to broadcast when my face has broken out because I don’t feel like my make-up does a very good job of covering it up.

Anonymous

I don’t really have problems with acne, but I have persistent whiteheads on my chin. I’ve never found anything over-the-counter to clear them up, so I guess one day I’ll have to suck it up and see a dermatologist. Have you been to see a doctor about your acne?

Anonymous

No, I haven’t been to a doctor about it. I guess I should go, since this has been a problem off and on for quite some time now, but I hate doctors’ offices! It would also be an expensive visit, because I don’t have health insurance.

Anonymous

Luv2strip – What all have you tried of the over-the-counter medications? Have you ever tried combining products and using one product with one active ingredient in the morning, then using another product with another active ingredient in the evening, for example?

Anonymous

Luv2strip – I’ve had some problems with breakouts, too. What’s worked best for me is to wash my face at least twice a day with a non-medicated face wash (I like Neutrogena’s daily face wash) and apply a 10% benzoyl peroxide cream (I use Wal-Mart brand) to the areas that have broken out. I usually apply the cream 2 -3 times every day. As long as I do this everyday, I can keep the breakouts to a minimum.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.